Project Manager – Intake & Water Utility Structures
Experience in executing projects of similar nature in construction industry, out of which he should have been heading the project for a minimum period of 5 years.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY :
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in Water utility structures (Intake Wells)
- Should have extensive execution experience and skill to handle high-end equipment to
carry out projects related to dams, barrages, weirs, water utilities and irrigation structures.
- Wide experience in Safety awareness for handling high-end equipment relevant to the
- Should be able to evaluate costs for contracts
- Monitor & manage projects to targeted schedule, quality and financial
parameters and take necessary proactive / corrective steps.
- Should have single handedly executed minimum of 5 projects of various values.
- Awareness of relevant codes and standards for various works in water utility structures.
Successful Management control and safe delivery of projects.